Joker Poker is one of the most famous Video Poker variations on the internet – with a devilishly tempting element to boost the excitement.
Every Joker Poker machine contains an extra Wild Joker – meaning the Joker has managed to worm his way into the 52 deck pack, leaving you with 53 cards!
The Wild nature of the extra Joker means it can substitute for any other card and complete winning combos which would usually leave you with nothing. However, that’s not all – the Joker’s magical powers also automatically form the highest value combo (for example, the Joker turns into a King rather than a Jack).
Joker containing hands
If your initial combo contains any ‘3 of a Kind’ win, bank the cash. However, Silver Vegas’ experts advise you to hold any 4 cards to a Royal Flush, because you then have the potential to strike a big win.
With Joker hands – always keep the following hands:
– Any 4-card Straight Flush and a 4-card Flushes containing Kings/Aces
– 3-cards to a Royal Flush
– Winning pairs of High Cards (Kings/Aces)
– 3-cards to a Straight Flush.
– 4-card Flush with no King/Ace.
– Consecutive 4-card Straights
If you don’t have any of the hands above, keep only the Joker.
We suggest you keep any winning non-joker hand, except for when you have four cards to a-card Royal Flush, when you should hold.
With non-joker hands, keep the following hands:
– Any 4-cards to a Straight Flush and any 3-cards to a Royal Flush.
– 4-cards to any Flush.
– Any pair of 2’s to Queens.
– Any 3-cards to a Straight Flush.
– Any 4-card consecutive Straight.
– 2-cards to a Royal Flush if one of the cards is an Ace or King.
– Unsuited King and Ace.
– King or Ace alone.
– 2-suited Royal Flush cards lower than King or Ace.
This simple Joker Poker strategy can get you on the way to success and boost your enjoyment. The Joker will appear in about 10% of VP hands, so be armed and ready with the right actions. Remember that video poker is one of the best casino games online when it comes to skilled gaming – and it’s easier than you think! In fact, many of our reviewed casinos even offer you the option of automated skill, meaning the game’s never been more fun and potentially profitable.